Saturday, January 22, 2011

Inspiration!

Yesterday I saw some great inspiration for my house and I think its just what I need to get the ball rolling on a couple of rooms.

The first is from Hi Sugarplum! and is perfect for G's room. Her room is soooooo depressing right now and I can't wait to get started. She requested "bwue" walls so this is perfect!!!


lotusbleu2

lotusbleu2

pb teen room

pottery barn teen

The color scheme in the second will be reversed but I'm so excited to have some direction! I think I'll go a little more blue-grey than aqua but will achieve the same bold and wonderful effect. Her room serves as a guest room so I don't want it to look too baby-ish and because we live like renters, knowing we'll be moving on in about 3 years I like to keep colors pretty neutral. I REALLY want to get some sheets from PB Kids but they're so darn expensive. I've been scouring stores to find something that I like even half as much but to no avail. I do have a 10% off coupon so maybe I'll make it happen anyway.

Pics will be coming soon so pop back over and check out our progress!!! And I'll be posting about solving my curtain/drapery rod dilemma with a little help from Courtney at A Thoughtful Place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share something lovely...