Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Fashion Hack: Jennifer Garner


So, I'm totally loving this outfit that Jennifer Garner wore to the Arthur premiere and on her David Letterman appearance. A jersey knit top with some bling on the bottom. A little bit comfy, a little bit rock-n-roll.

A British online mag DARES to call it drab but I beg to differ. What do you think? Was it a safe choice or the right choice? And could this girl ever look drab? If she does them I'm most definitely a schlump.

Here's my plan to recreate the look:




Jessica Simpson, I don't know the name of these, free to me cause I've had them a couple years but I think I got them for around $40 at Marshalls


This isn't part of J.G.'s look but its a newly acquired piece and I LOVE an excuse to wear it!

I just need to decide if I'm going to go with the grey or black shirt. I wish I could've found a skirt with some silver in it but they were either minis (I don't think so) or WAAAAY to expensive ($200+). But, the NY & Co. skirt does have a nice sheen to it so it'll still give me the bling I'm lookin' for.

So for less than $40 I'm gonna be red carpet (or Las Vegas Strip) ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share something lovely...