Tuesday, March 29, 2011

It's the litle things...

Two things happened this week that have made my life a heckuva lot easier.

1) I got a new car. No more cramming my groceries in my tiny trunk! Woo hoo!!!
2) I saw a woman using a Sam's Club cart in the neighboring WalMart and I am now doing it too! I don't have to wedge my groceries all around E in the cart and there's plenty of room next to G for the stuff I don't want smooshed. Plus, when E's sittin' up the girls can both ride up front.


Here they are in all their easy (well, as easy as shopping with 2 little kids can be) glory. If you look close you can see G peeking over the seat. It doesn't take much to make me happy. So awesome.


And, on a side note, I saw this tree while walking in my in-laws' neighborhood this past weekend. I SOOOOO wanted to let G climb in it. Isn't it the perfect little fort, or castle, or pirate ship, or... or anything a little mind could imagine?!? I WANT this tree in my front yard someday. Maybe for future grandbabies. Who knows...

2 comments:

  1. It really is the little things! I hate when my stuff gets smooshed too! xox!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carrie! Just found your new blog. And I'm followin' ya. Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Share something lovely...