So I don't have pics of the paint for G's room. Shocked, aren't you? But, I did get a sample and smear some on the wall. I even took a pic of it at night to show you. But I decided that I'd wait until tomorrow to show you so I could get a daylight version of our blue wall. I'm a little nervous to be honest. Its kinda dark-ish. But at the same time I love it and the way it makes my heart race just a teensy bit to think of her room actually being blue!
So, in lieu of paint, I decided to show you some spring wardrobe items I've been eyeing. Nothing fancy. Just a little sumpin' sumpin' to get my closet in shape after being pregnant last spring and summer and buying absolutely nothing.
- Whipstitch Cardigan, Banana Republic bought this Sunday! thinking the pink will look super cute with navy shorts
- Bathing Suit, Gap umm, could I also have her thighs and pre-baby belly to go with this?
- Striped Ruffle Racerback, Lands End Canvas so this is my new favorite online store. i think the clothes are PERFECT for my age which I sometimes find hard (don't want to look like I think I'm 20 but not quite ready to officially be a "soccer mom" yet either). I'm gonna order some stuff and I'll let you know how it washes/wears/etc.
- Shorts, Lands End Canvas excited for these...hoping for a good fit. might get navy and grey
- Sandals, Target these might not be the best for bending over and scooping up a 6 month old but, hey, they're $30 and might make me look like I have calves again!
- Flutter Strips Shell, Loft, cute under my new pink cardi from Banana!
- Strips Accent Tee, Loft, LOVE the cut of this!
- Dress, Old Navy, can't beat a simple dress to throw on for any casual occasion
- All-Star Slip, Converse, to go with the dress if I'm at the park with my kiddos!
- Tote, Target, Who doesn't need a new springy tote back to welcome the new season of picnics and playing at the park?!?